Nine study rooms are located on the library’s second floor. The study rooms are available to ITPLD cardholders in good standing, during library open hours. A reservation is required, and other guidelines apply.
Reservations can be made up to 24 hours in advanced online or inside the library at the 2nd floor kiosk. Reservations must be made at least 30 minutes before the library closes. At this time, reservations cannot be made over the phone.
- ITPLD cardholders in good standing. You must have your library card with you.
- Room sizes vary, holding from 2 to 10 people.
- Unlimited reservations for up to 2 hours at a time, may be made in a 24 hour period, but only one reservation per card at a time, if a room is available. The current reservation must have ended before another one can be booked.
- Your room may become unavailable if you arrive 15 minutes after your scheduled time.
- Conference Room I is available for high school to adult ITPLD cardholders only. A high school ID and an ITPLD library card may be asked for.
HDMI cords and adapters for connecting devices to display screens are available to members for in-library use. Bring your ITPLD card (in good standing) to the second floor Adult Services Desk to check out. Members may also use their own cords and adapters.
Each ring has the following cords/adapters:
Full sized DisplayPort (M) to HDMI (F), 8" long
DVI Digital (M) to HDMI (F), 8" long
Mini HDMI "C" (M) to HDMI "A" (F), 8" long
Micro HDMI "D" (M) to HDMI "A" (F), 8" long
Mini-DisplayPort (M) to HDMI (F), 8" long
Apple Certified Adapter 30 pin (M) to HDMI (F), 8" long
Apple Certified Adapter Lightning (M) to HDMI (F), 8" long